Classification of pillows
Health care Type
A type of massage pillow for people who have long been in a state of fatigue in the cervical spine, this type of pillow has the function of massage, can be in the rest, natural aspects of the head for a simple massage, so that long-term fatigue is relieved, can make it feel obvious comfort, and should have a certain sedative, fire and other functions.
First we look at a set of data: According to the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) statistics, most adults have cervical spondylosis and insomnia experience, nearly 70% of adults often insomnia, of which 30% of adults suffer from cervical spondylosis and intractable insomnia. According to a survey conducted by the Department in 2001, the total number of adults with insomnia and cervical spondylosis was 29.83% of the population aged 35 or older, while among the urban population, adult patients reached 46.47%. That is to say, one out of every three adults is insomnia and cervical spondylosis. The incidence of cervical spondylosis accounted for 35% of the adult population. Look, what a scary number! Therefore, the cervical pillow should not only have a simple health function, but also need to have the treatment of cervical vertebra, insomnia and other symptoms of the preliminary function.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The historical origins of pillows
- How do ancient people make pillows in bed?
- Cervical Pillow
- Suitable for the crowd of pillows
- Folding cervical pillow does not sleep into cer...
- Folding and buying pillows have a lot of learning
- Good filling material for pillows
- The main structure of the pillow.
- Reasonable height of the pillow
- Basic elements of pillows
- The origin and classification of tussah silk
- Introduction to tussah silk
- The difference between tussah silk and silk