Introduction to tussah silk
In recent years, people have made full use of the natural characteristics of these two kinds of fibers to research and develop tussah silk/ramie interwoven knitted fabrics. Glossy, about 85%; silk gum light brown, moisture resistance is also strong, about 13%; in addition, ash, pigments, etc. account for about 2%. The sericin is layered and attached to the periphery of silk fibroin, which has a protective effect, and is soluble in boiling water, hot soap liquid and alkaline solution; silk fibroin is insoluble. Silk fibroin consists of 18 amino acids, mainly alanine, glycine, serine and tyrosine; sericin consists of 15 amino acids, mainly aspartic acid, serine, threonine and arginine (see silk) .
However, the tussah is a wild silkworm. Due to the lack of manual management and the natural environment, its silky feel is hard and has a natural yellowish brown color. Tussah silk is a protein fiber. In addition to the main component of silk fibroin, it also contains sericin, fat wax and natural pigment. On the other hand, ramie is a cellulose fiber. In addition to cellulose, it contains hemicellulose. Lignin, pectin, fat wax and natural pigment; due to the large orientation of ramie fiber, high crystallinity, and the thicker ramie fiber, the bending index of single fiber is very large, it is not suitable for bending when subjected to external force, and it is easy to take during the taking process. Produces a feeling of itching. When these two kinds of fibers are interwoven into knitwear, although they have unique styles and advantages, due to the difference in structure and performance between the two kinds of fibers in the products, the dyeing and finishing process is difficult, especially the pretreatment processing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The historical origins of pillows
- How do ancient people make pillows in bed?
- Cervical Pillow
- Classification of pillows
- Suitable for the crowd of pillows
- Folding cervical pillow does not sleep into cer...
- Folding and buying pillows have a lot of learning
- Good filling material for pillows
- The main structure of the pillow.
- Reasonable height of the pillow
- The difference between tussah silk and silk
- Give everyone a general knowledge about the pre...
- Silk is encyclopedia of knowledge] How to wash ...
- How to clean the silk how to maintain
- Air conditioning is different from the essence ...
- Silk pillow - fiber queen
- What is the effect of silk pillows?
- How to maintain the silk at home, learn these t...
- Silk quilt storage method
- How to identify the good and bad of silk quilts