One minute to teach you the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo fiber bedding
Bamboo fiber is a kind of cellulose fiber extracted from naturally grown bamboo. It is the fifth largest natural fiber after cotton, hemp, wool and silk. Bamboo fiber has good gas permeability, instant water absorption, strong abrasion resistance and good dyeing properties, and at the same time has natural antibacterial, antibacterial, antimony, deodorant and anti-ultraviolet functions. Experts pointed out that bamboo fiber is a natural environmentally friendly green fiber in the true sense. Bamboo fiber textiles are favored by consumers because they completely replicate the inherent characteristics of bamboo fiber, and the demand for products has increased year by year. From the initial application to underwear, socks, and now applied to bedding.
The bedding made of bamboo fiber fabric in the hot summer makes people feel particularly cool. Due to the special structure of bamboo fiber, the height of the natural cross section is “hollow”, which is called “breathing” fabric by experts in the industry.
one. The main advantage:
Due to the high hollowness of the natural cross section of bamboo fiber, the capillary effect is very strong, which can instantly evaporate perspiration. Among all the natural fibers, bamboo fiber has the strongest sweat absorbing ability.
2. Anti-UV function
The penetration rate of ultraviolet light on bamboo fiber fabric is much lower than 1%.
The main raw material of bamboo fiber is bamboo. The growth cycle of bamboo is short, the growth rate is fast, the distribution is wide, and the adaptability is strong. Tencel fiber produced by refining wood is more environmentally friendly. Moreover, bamboo fiber textiles can be naturally degraded in the soil and will not pollute the environment after decomposition. The raw materials are naturally environmentally friendly and non-polluting, in line with the needs of modern people.
4. Health care body
Modern medicine believes that the antioxidant compounds in bamboo can effectively remove free radicals and ester peroxy compounds in the body, which can delay skin aging and allergic skin can still be used. In addition, the small holes inside the bamboo fiber can also absorb harmful gases in the air, which is very beneficial to human health.
two. Main disadvantage
1. Bamboo fiber is a fabric with the same advantages and disadvantages. Bamboo fiber and Tencel belong to viscose staple fiber. Any short fiber will pilling, so it is slightly worse than pure cotton fiber in pilling performance. It is easy to rub the hair ball after a long time. With the continuous improvement of production technology, this pilling problem has also been greatly improved, but it also destroys the inherent hand and drape of bamboo fiber to some extent.
2. Bamboo fiber, like other viscose fibers, has good water absorption, can absorb a large amount of water in an instant, and the volume will expand accordingly. After drying, as the water is lost, the fiber shrinks, resulting in shrinkage. Therefore, the shrinkage rate will be slightly larger. In addition, the bamboo fiber will suddenly become lower when it absorbs water, which is less than 70% of the original. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the washing method.
3. Finally, bamboo fiber has a cold feeling, so bamboo fiber bedding is generally suitable for use in spring and summer, and as little as possible in autumn and winter, especially for the elderly.
- The Misunderstanding Of Hotel Bedding In The Su...
- Nutshell Hotel Bedding Why Are All White
- Talk About The Four Hidden Dangers Of Hotel Bed...
- Hotel Bedding To The Mat How To Remove Mites
- Do You Know Why The Hotel Bedding Does Not Use ...
- Hotel Cloth Grass Cotton Four-piece Set How To ...
- How To Distinguish Hotel Bedding Is Not Pure Co...
- How To Fold Hotel Bedding?
- Hotel Bedding How To Do To Do Moisture-proof Me...
- Hotel Bedding Why To Choose Pure Cotton?
- The Knowledge Of Bamboo Fiber Bedding Must Be W...
- Can The Duvet Be Basked In The Sun?