Warmth preservation is related to heat conduction and convective heat transfer.
Heat conduction is the heat transfer performance of materials. For example, in winter, when we hold a piece of iron and a piece of wood, we feel that the temperature of iron is lower than that of wood. The reason is that the heat conduction of iron is larger than that of wood. The temperature of our hands is quickly transferred by iron, so we feel cold.
Convective heat transfer is the flow of air, the greater the air flow, the lower the temperature. That's why it's cool to wear loose clothes in summer.
The filler of down quilt is goose down or duck down, and the filler of silk quilt is mulberry silk or pressed silk. Both of them are composed of animal protein.
Two animal protein fibers, feather and silk, are covered with tiny stomata that prevent heat transfer.
If it is high quality velvet and silk quilt, the weight and size are the same, relatively speaking, the down is warmer.
Jiaxing Qinyue Home Textile Co,Ltd
Addresss:Heshan Industrial Park, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province
General Manager: Shome Liu
Previous: No Information
- The Misunderstanding Of Hotel Bedding In The Su...
- Nutshell Hotel Bedding Why Are All White
- Talk About The Four Hidden Dangers Of Hotel Bed...
- Hotel Bedding To The Mat How To Remove Mites
- Do You Know Why The Hotel Bedding Does Not Use ...
- Hotel Cloth Grass Cotton Four-piece Set How To ...
- How To Distinguish Hotel Bedding Is Not Pure Co...
- How To Fold Hotel Bedding?
- Hotel Bedding How To Do To Do Moisture-proof Me...
- Hotel Bedding Why To Choose Pure Cotton?